Here are the steps on how to add a signature in Outlook:
- Open Outlook.
- Click on the File tab.
- Select Options.
- Click on Mail in the left pane.
- Click on the Signatures tab.
- Click on the New button to create a new signature.
- In the Name field, type a name for your signature.
- In the Edit signature field, type your signature text.
- If you want to include your contact information in your signature, click on the Insert button and select the Contact information option.
- To format your signature, use the formatting options in the Format section.
- Click on the OK button to save your signature.
To add your signature to all outgoing emails, select the Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose check box.
To add your signature to specific emails, you can manually insert it into the email message. To do this, open the email message and click on the Signature button in the Include group on the Message tab. Select your signature from the list of available signatures.
You can also add a signature to multiple email accounts in Outlook. To do this, create a signature for each account and then assign the signature to the appropriate account. To assign a signature to an account, follow these steps:
- In the Signatures dialog box, click on the Signatures for drop-down list and select the account you want to assign the signature to.
- In the Select signature list, select the signature you want to assign to the account.
- Click on the OK button.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have other questions.