The CUET score is calculated based on the following steps:
- Log into the official portal of CUET UG 2023 and download the response sheet and CUET answer key.
- Determine the total number of questions attempted in the CUET exam.
- Use the CUET answer key to determine the total number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Resort to the marking scheme to calculate the raw score for the examination.
- Use the following formula to calculate the raw score:
Raw Score = (Correct Answers * 5) - (Incorrect Answers)
- The percentile score is calculated by comparing the raw score of a candidate with the raw scores of other candidates who have appeared for the CUET exam.
- The final score is calculated by multiplying the percentile score by 100.
Here is an example of how to calculate the CUET score:
- Total number of questions attempted = 100
- Correct answers = 75
- Incorrect answers = 25
- Raw score = (75 * 5) – 25 = 375
- Percentile score = 375 / (375 + 625) * 100 = 60%
- Final score = 60 * 100 = 600
Please note that the above is just an example, and the actual CUET score calculation may vary slightly depending on the marking scheme used.
Here are some additional tips for calculating your CUET score:
- Make sure that you have downloaded the correct answer key.
- Double-check your answer sheet to make sure that you have entered the correct number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Use the correct formula to calculate the raw score.
- Be aware of the percentile score range for different courses.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.